Great synergies can be created with optimization techniques helping to choose when to intervene depending on the criticalness of the task (inventory level, security needs, quality standards,…).
- Upgrading and reengineering the system due to rising demand and demographic growth.
- Environment-friendly infrastructures and supplies.
- Ensuring the best quality of service and complying with public policies.
- Systemic and high-level data-driven decision support
- Optimized resource use
- Proactive planning of interventions
- Agile solutions that can be re-optimized dynamically
- Increased operations efficiency
- Reduced operating costs
- Comply with quality of service
Recyclable Waste Collection Routing
Multi-period planning and inventory routing to collect recyclable waste in a city.
Integrated planning and routing of maintenance teams with stochastic optimization.
Robust planning for prescriptive maintenance of infrastructures and machines.