From network design to operational management, smart city services must be agile and data-centric. Decisions on where to locate resources and how to operate a system can be solved with mathematical optimization technologies.
- Interoperability of the system, secured and intelligent complementarity of data: descriptive, predictive and prescriptive.
- Environment-friendly infrastructures and transportation networks.
- Inclusiveness of innovative services.
- Systemic and high-level data-driven decision support
- Optimized resource utilisation
- Fair and shared use of infrastructures
- Agile solutions that can be re-optimized dynamically
- Increased mobility efficiency
- Reduced negative externalities
- Services made profitable
Multi-passenger On-Demand Transportation
Planning of shared on-demand transportation with multiple pickup and drop-off points.
Multimodal planning and synchronisation with stochastic optimization.
Network design and dynamic positioning optimization on several stations.