Security operations optimization provides far more than improved operational efficiency. Advanced optimization techniques are able to include randomization and probabilities to ensure secured operations management.
- Unpredictability by nature on the cause-side and consequently by necessity on the patrol-side.
- Anticipation on the best measures to take, with the right properties, at the right time, and the right place.
- Reactivity to face in real time any event.
- Probability-based resource assignment
- Systemic and high-level data-driven decision support
- Robust solutions to face random events
- Synergies in using resources (workforce & machines)
- Increased operational efficiency
- Agile solutions that can be re-optimized dynamically
Probability-based Patrol Routing
Patrol routing according to crime probability.
Randomized Goods-sensitive Routing
Building random routes to ensure security of sensitive transportation.
Interventions Robust Planning
Robust planning for interventions, taking into account urgencies and uncertainties.