Operating margins can be improved thanks to manufacturing process optimization. Production management and capacity planning should rely on optimization intelligence to improve productivity while complying with inventory constraints.
- Momentum of decisions due to fixed-costs involved in the launch of a product line and opportunity costs of an interruption of the production.
- Inventory management due to supply & demand volatility and inventory costs and perishableness.
- Pressure on profit margins due to major operating expenses and stiff competition.
- Increased operational efficiency
- Smoothing workload
- Product mix optimization
- Optimized inventory
- Systemic and high-level data-driven decision support
- Robust solutions to face random events
- Cut production costs
- Synergies in using resources (workforce & machines)
Product mix planning with set-up times and strict inventory constraints.
Optimization of the production of standard-sized pieces minimizing wastes.
Robust planning for workforce scheduling with both strict and flexible constraints.