On-site interventions management requires workforce optimization tools which handle simultaneously the scheduling, the routing and the time-tabling. Only systemic and global optimization can cope with this complexity and provide best-in-class solutions.
- Matching the right team due to the particularity of each intervention that requires specific skills and equipments.
- Uncertainty on service duration due to the variety of interventions and the possibility of random events.
- Ensuring the best quality of service and complying with SLAs and client priorities despite urgent interventions.
- Robust optimization to face random events
- Agile solutions that can be re-optimized dynamically
- Proactive planning of interventions
- Increased operations efficiency
- Reduced operating costs
- Outperform quality of service
Integrated planning and routing of maintenance teams with stochastic optimization.
Home Care Planning
Planning home care visits handling « human constraints » like relationship stability between the practitioner and the patient.
Travelling Salesman Problem
Salesmen routing with prize-collecting and dynamic planning.