The large infrastructures and related costs in the energy sector imply significant and highly complex optimization decisions at strategic, tactical and operational levels in order to operate and maintain efficiently.
- Momentum of decisions due to fixed-costs involved in the launch of a product line and opportunity costs of an interruption of the production.
- Inventory management due to supply & demand volatility and inventory costs and perishableness.
- Environment-friendly infrastructures and supplies.
- Increased operational efficiency
- Synchronized production
- Blending optimization
- Optimized inventory
- Systemic and high-level data-driven decision support
- Robust solutions to face random events
- Cut production costs
- Synergies in using resources (workforce & machines)
Inventory Routing Problem
Vendor managed inventory with proactive replenishment routing.
Mixing optimization for chemicals and petroleum production.
Robust planning for prescriptive maintenance of infrastructures and machines.