Improve crop yield, mitigate treatments, reduce fixed-costs and pool resources to achieve a more agile and environment-friendly agriculture. These are serious challenges that smart agriculture along with optimization technologies should cope.
- Productivity due to rising population and workforce scarcity.
- Environment-friendly and high quality production ; need to mitigate the use of pesticide and to regenerate soils.
- Pressure on profit margins due to major operating expenses and stiff competition.
- Increased operational efficiency
- Culture mix planning
- Shared-resources assignment optimization (workforce, machines, infrastructures)
- Optimized inventory
- Robust solutions to face random events
- Cut production cost
- Smoothing workload
Agricultural Vehicle Routing
Planning and routing of shared agricultural equipments and vehicles to ensure fast ROI.
Pesticide Treatment Planning
Multi-period pesticide treatment planning taking into account weather parameters to minimise pesticide use while maximizing productivity.
Robust planning for culture mix planning with both strict and flexible constraints (soil regeneration, compatibility...).